Frequently Asked Questions
What is DePaul Cristo Rey High School?
- DePaul Cristo Rey is an affordable, Catholic, college preparatory high school for young men and women with significant economic need.
- DePaul Cristo Rey has grades 9 through 12.
- DePaul Cristo Rey High School is one of 32 schools in the national Cristo Rey Network.
- The school is located at 1133 Clifton Hills Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45220, one block south of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
Where do DePaul Cristo Rey students work?
- Corporate Work Study partners hire students to work in entry-level jobs in professional settings.
- Employers include law firms, insurance companies, construction companies, colleges, and hospitals, to see a complete list of the Corporate Work Study Partners click here.
How much will DePaul Cristo Rey High School cost?
- All families complete a FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Form to determine their financial eligibility to attend and if they are admitted, the amount of tuition they will pay.
- The Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) supports a portion of the cost of students’ education.
- Another portion of the student education costs is covered by scholarships donated by generous individuals, families and foundations.
- There is an out-of-pocket cost to every family, but DePaul Cristo Rey works with every family to find the level they can reasonably afford.
- DePaul Cristo Rey accepts the EdChoice Scholarship to cover the full cost of tuition.
How are students admitted to DePaul Cristo Rey High School?
DePaul Cristo Rey High School is looking for students who:
- Are capable of college-preparatory academic work.
- Have low to moderate family income.
- Are at least 14 years old by September 15, 2018, and eligible to work in the United States.
- Have good discipline and attendance records.
Financial eligibility is decided on a case by case basis after each applicant has completed the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Form.
Prospective students’ families should call the Admission Office at 513-861-0600 to learn more about the admission process.
After I turn in all my paperwork, am I accepted?
- The files of students who have completed an application and have submitted all required paperwork will be reviewed by the Admission Review Committee.
- Alll students submitting a complete application, completed FACTS financial aid form, and all paperwork will receive an admissions decision letter.
- The letter to accepted applicants includes next steps and registration deadlines.
- Applications are accepted until the class is full.
How can I get more information about the school?