The Bruin Café serves breakfast and lunch every school day. Student Meal Services include:
- Breakfast is served daily between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served Monday-Thursday at 10:38 a.m., 11:08 a.m., 12:37 p.m. and 1:07 p.m. and on Fridays at 10:08 a.m.,10:36 a.m., 11:58 a.m. and 12:26 p.m.
- Students may store packed lunches in the cafeteria refrigerator.
- A DPCR Student ID Card or Student ID Number is required to receive lunch.
- Students can choose one of two lunch lines:
1) Hot tray lunch or
2) Grab-and-Go bar.
- Students are required to pre-pay lunches at www.K12PaymentCenter.com, the Main Office, Business Office or cafeteria.
- There is a $15.00 credit limit on meals; students with a balance in excess of $15.00 will receive an alternate meal for lunch.
The cost of breakfast and lunch is:
- Free for students who qualify under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
- .30 for breakfast and .40 for lunch for students who qualify for Reduced Price Meals under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
- $1.50 for breakfast and $3.00 for lunch for students who don't qualify under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
Click here for information on the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
Bruin Cafe Breakfast/Lunch Menus can be found here.