The Bruin Café serves breakfast and lunch every school day. Student Meal Services include:
- Breakfast is served daily between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served Monday-Friday during students' assigned lunch period.
- Students may store packed lunches in the cafeteria refrigerator.
- Students must supply their own plates or containers for the microwaves.
- A DPCR Student ID Card or Student ID Number is required to receive lunch.
- Students can choose one of two lunch lines:
1) Traditional hot tray lunch or
2) Grab-and-Go bar.
- Students are requested to pre-pay lunches at www.K12PaymentCenter.com. Payment can also be made in the Bruin Café or the Business Office.
- Cash payments made in the cafeteria will be applied to the student's account. No change will be given.
There is a $15.00 charge limit on meals; students with a balance in excess of $15.00 will be notified (as will their parents) and receive an alternate meal for lunch.
The cost of breakfast and lunch is:
- Free for students who qualify under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
- .30 for breakfast and .40 for lunch for students who qualify for Reduced Price Meals under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
- $1.50 for breakfast and $3.00 for lunch for students who don't qualify under the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
Click here for information on the Federal Free and Reduced Price Meals Program.
Bruin Cafe Breakfast/Lunch Menus can be found here.