The All in @10 program guides students through a minimum of 10 steps each year to become college ready.
Review your transcript, academic goals, and career goals with your counselor.
Ace your classes! Your junior year is BIG! Your GPA will be the first thing colleges learn about you in the fall of your senior year.
- Complete your brag sheet for your letters of recommendation.
- Update your resume with CWSP.
- Complete 10 or more community service hours and don’t forget to log those hours with Campus Ministry.
- Participate in a test preparation program and take the PSAT in the fall of your junior year and take the ACT and SAT at least 2 times throughout the year. See your counselor for a fee waiver.
- Draft your 3 college essays and seek feedback from your counselor and teachers.
- Visit at least 4 college campuses and participate in 10 College Rep Visits. Rep visits are in Naviance. Attend at least one college fair: NACAC, CABUCA or DPCR’s annual college fair are great options. Don’t forget to “favorite” the colleges you like in “Colleges I’m thinking about” in Naviance.
- Research colleges by completing Supermatch in Naviance and begin building your college list under “Colleges I’m thinking about.”
- Participate in a service learning trip or a summer college immersion program.
Bonus: Participate in your summer college planning meeting!