At DPCR, we believe every student can go to and graduate from college! This is reflected in our holistic and individualized model of counseling. College readiness is infused through the entire academic program and supported by all other areas of the school. Our seniors have achieved 100 percent college acceptance for five years in a row.
The All in @10 program is specifically designed so students complete at least 10 things each school year to become college ready and ensure post-secondary success. Our students participate in only a college-prep curriculum that supports their understanding of the college process and how to apply to and be successful in college.
The All in @10 provides opportunities for students and families to:
- participate in a rigorous test preparation program. We provide on-site ACT/SAT testing.
- attend school-sponsored college visits starting freshman year.
- learn about a variety of colleges through our on-site college rep visits
- participate in individualized, goal-oriented, face-to-face counselor meetings with every student and parent before senior year.
- provide financial aid and FAFSA workshops for students and parents.
The All in @10 program guides students through a minimum of 10 steps each year.
For additional questions, contact:
Ms. Kimberly Smith, M.Ed.
Director of College Counseling
513.861.0600, ext. 383