The All in @10 program guides students through a minimum of 10 steps each year to become college ready.
- Ace your classes!
- Get to know your counselor and meet each quarter to discuss your academic and career goals.
- Create your resume with CWSP.
- Complete the Strengths Explorer on Naviance.
- Complete VIA strengths Survey.
- Get involved! Try a new club or a new sport.
- Attend at least one college fair: NACAC, CABUCA or DPCR’s annual college fair are all great options.
- Become active in your community. Complete 10 or more community service hours and don’t forget to log those hours with Campus Ministry each year.
- Visit at least 2 college campuses and attend 5 College Rep Visits. Rep visits are in Naviance. Don’t forget to “favorite” the colleges you like in “Colleges I’m thinking about” in Naviance.
- Participate in a service learning trip or a summer college immersion program.