The All in @10 program guides students through a minimum of 10 steps each year to become college ready.
Review your transcript with your counselor.
- Create at least 2 academic goals for the school year.
- ACE YOUR CLASSES!
- Choose to take at least one challenging, rigorous course.
- Update your resume’ with CWSP.
- Complete the Career Cluster Finder and Career Interest Profiler in Naviance. “Favorite” the careers you are thinking about in Naviance and discuss with your counselor if you are taking the most challenging courses for college.
- Complete at least 10 hours of community service. Don’t forget to log those hours with Campus Ministry each year.
- Attend at least one college fair: NACAC, CABUCA or DPCR’s annual college fair are great options.
- Visit at least 4 college campuses and participate in 5 College Rep Visits. Rep Visits are in Naviance. Don’t forget to favorite the colleges you like in “Colleges I’m thinking about” in Naviance.
- Participate in a service learning trip or a summer college immersion program.