HOW TO APPLY
- Capable of college preparatory work.
- Low to moderate family income.
- Age and legal authorization to work in the United States (age 14 by September 15, 2021).
- Good discipline and attendance records.
Financial eligibility is decided on a case-by-case basis after each family has completed DPCR’s financial aid form and submitted your 2019 or most recent tax return.
To be considered for admission, freshman applicants please submit the following:
- Application - online or by downloading and printing this form.
- The DPCR Financial Aid Form. If you need assistance completing it, please ask. Our admissions team is happy to help!
- Copy of Parents 2019 or Most Recent Completed Tax Forms
- Complete a Request for Records Form. This gives your current school permission to send us your records.
- Final 6th Grade Report Card
- Final 7th Grade Report Card
- 8th Grade Report Card to Date (first quarter grades required)
- Standardized Test Scores from last three years
- Personal Reflection Form or download and print - Personal Reflection.
- Recommendation Forms from 8th grade Math and Language Arts teachers (one each). These forms are online: Math and Language Arts or download and print these - Math and Language Arts.
Director of Admissions
513.861.0600, ext. 374
Admissions and Financial Aid Coordinator
513.861.0600, ext. 375
The DePaul Cristo Rey High School, located at 1133 Clifton Hills Ave, in Cincinnati, Ohio has adopted the following racial nondiscriminatory policies.
DePaul Cristo Rey High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.
Any persons having knowledge of racial discriminatory practices on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and athletics and other school-administered programs should contact the Ohio Department of Education, Center for Student Support and Educational Options, Nonpublic Educational Options Programs, 25 South Front Street, Mail Stop 309, Columbus, Ohio 43215.