Before you begin this application, please check that the student meets the following requirements:
- 14 years old and eligible to work in the United States by September 15, 2020.
- Financially eligible with a family income in the low-to-moderate range as determined by the completed DPCR Financial Aid Form and your family’s submitted 2018 or most recent tax return.
In addition to completing this form, your application is considered complete when you have submitted the following documents:
- Final 7th Grade Report Card
- 8th Grade Report Card to Date (first quarter grades required)
- Standardized Test Scores from last three years
- Recommendation Forms from 8th Grade Math and Language Arts Teachers (one each)
- Copy of Parents Most Recent Completed Tax Forms
- Completed DPCR Financial Aid Form
- High School Placement Test (HSPT) Results