Before you begin this application, please check that the student meets the following requirements:
- 14 years old and eligible to work in the United States by September 15, 2021.
- Financially eligible with a family income in the low-to-moderate range as determined by the completed DPCR Financial Aid Form and your family’s submitted 2019 or most recent tax return.
In addition to completing this form, your application is considered complete when you have submitted the following documents:
- Final 6th Grade Report Card
- Final 7th Grade Report Card
- 8th Grade Report Card to Date (first quarter grades required)
- Standardized Test Scores from last three years
- Recommendation Forms from 8th Grade Math and Language Arts Teachers (one each)
- Personal Reflection
- Parent/Guardian and Student Meeting with Admissions Representative (in-person or virtual)
- Copy of Parent's 2019 or Most Recent Completed Tax Forms
- A Completed DPCR Financial Aid Form