DePaul Cristo Rey is accepting applications for students wishing to transfer for the 2020-21 Academic Year. DPCR will accept transfer applications until June 26 for incoming sophomores (Class of 2023) and juniors (Class of 2022). DPCR does not accept senior (Class of 2021) transfer students.
We won’t accept the transcripts from your current high school until after this academic year is over, so we encourage you to complete the other pieces of your application early to ensure we have all of the following by June 26 to review your file.
- The final 2019-20 official transcript from your current high school. Use this request for records form.
- Application - online or by downloading and printing this form.
- Standardized test scores from the last three years.
- Final Report Card from 8th grade.
- Recommendation forms from Math and English teachers (one each). These forms are online: Math and Language Arts or download and print these - Math and Language Arts.
- A DPCR Financial Aid Form.
- Copy of parents most recent completed tax forms.
When you have completed all required steps and we have all of the above, we will review files on a first-come, first-served basis and make decisions about acceptance in July 2020.
You may also be asked to participate in an interview. Please don’t hesitate to call the Admissions Office at 513.861.0600 with any questions.