Alumni of DePaul Cristo Rey High School are welcomed to submit a micro-grant application online via the DePaul Cristo Rey website, (click on the alumni tab) for the following needs:
- Provide proof of enrollment, ie. copy of course registration/schedule
- Provide proof of financial need, ie. account statement/bill
- All applications are reviewed and awarded case by case.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing micro-grant applications
- Incomplete applications and supporting documents WILL NOT be reviewed
FIRST YEAR DPCR ALUMNI STUDENTS
- Micro-grants for all incoming first year students to college will be reviewed case by case.
- All first year students must receive a minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average to be awarded a micro-grant the second semester of your first year.
UPPERCLASS DPCR ALUMNI STUDENTS
All upper-class students must maintain a minimum of a 2.4 cumulative grade point average to be awarded a micro grant.
- All micro-grant awardees will be expected to maintain required cumulative GPA
- Awardees must maintain current contact information with Graduate Success Office
- Awardees must complete micro-grant guidelines and acknowledgement form and thank you letter form through provided links before funds will be released.