GRADUATE SUCCESS MICROGRANTS
The Graduate Success Fund provides micro-grants to our alums so they can persist in school. Micro-grants are small amounts of money to help DPCR alums currently in college pay various bills or fees. At most colleges, students cannot register for the next semester or transfer if they owe money.
Please follow these guidelines if you submit a micro-grant application:
Micro-grants can be used for:
- Tuition gaps (after all grants, scholarships, and/or loans have been applied)
- Housing (awarded on a case-by-case basis)
- Meet eligibility criteria
- Email Mrs. Ranz proof of enrollment such as an unofficial transcript or a class schedule (for first-semester college students)
- Email Mrs. Ranz proof of financial need, such as an account statement or bill
- Completed applications for eligible alums are reviewed and subject to an application committee review.
Please note: If you do not email supporting documents, your application will not be processed.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing micro-grant applications
Brittany Ranz, M.Ed
Director of Graduate Success & Alumni Engagement