A National Model of Success
DePaul Cristo Rey is one of 38 schools in the Cristo Rey Network®, an entrepreneurial network of high schools integrating college-preparatory academics with professional work experience.
- Through work, students help finance their high school education while preparing for college.
- It is the expectation that every senior, every year is accepted to college.
- Our students set a high bar focusing on their education as well as their personal and professional growth as they work side-by-side with adults in local businesses.
Corporate Work Study
- Students generally work in four-person job-sharing teams.
- They fill one full-time equivalent position during standard daily business hours, Monday-Friday, for the entire academic year.
- Their academic schedules are structured so they work without ever missing a class.
A Powerful Pipeline
- This program supports the future talent pipeline and addresses workforce development challenges.
- The CWSP equips students with the social and technical acumen to enter careers they may not otherwise have considered.
Where Students Work
We value our partnerships with companies across diverse sectors including:
- Health Care
- Suppliers & Technology
DIRECT LINE 513.861.0034