A National Model of Success
DePaul Cristo Rey is one of 38 schools in the Cristo Rey Network®, an entrepreneurial network of high schools integrating college-preparatory academics with professional work experience.
- Through work, students help finance their high school education while preparing for college.
- It is the expectation that every senior, every year is accepted to college.
- Our students set a high bar focusing on their education as well as their personal and professional growth as they work side-by-side with adults in local businesses.
Corporate Work Study
- Students generally work in four-person job-sharing teams.
- They fill one full-time equivalent position during standard daily business hours, Monday-Friday, for the entire academic year.
- Their academic schedules are structured so they work without ever missing a class.
A Powerful Pipeline
- This program supports the future talent pipeline and addresses workforce development challenges.
- The CWSP equips students with the social and technical acumen to enter careers they may not otherwise have considered.
Where Students Work
- Health Care
- Suppliers & Technology
DIRECT LINE 513.861.0034