The impressive transformation of DePaul Cristo Rey’s Clifton campus is the result of the success of our first capital campaign, Building. Futures. Together. For a Greater Cincinnati. It includes three phases of construction that began in summer 2019 and will continue into 2020.
The new Student Center (pictured to the right) opened in August 2019 and includes:
- An enlarged kitchen and student dining space – the new Bruin Café.
- A stage, facilities and storage to support the fine arts program.
- A full-size gymnasium with bleachers and integrated audiovisual equipment for sound and visual displays.
- A weight room, locker rooms, athletic and trainer offices.
The new Academic Building (pictured to the left) will open in summer 2020 and include:
- 19 classrooms, four science labs and a college counseling suite.
- Dedicated space for a food pantry, larger health room and a hygiene area to include student laundry and shower facilities.
- Academic and executive offices under one roof.
- The school entrance will move permanently to Central Parkway.
- The modular buildings on the hillside will be removed.
- The hillside space will be reconfigured into campus parking.