The impressive transformation of DePaul Cristo Rey’s Clifton campus is the result of the success of our first capital campaign, Building. Futures. Together. For a Greater Cincinnati. It includes three phases of construction that began in summer 2019 and will continue through 2020.
The new Academic Building (pictured to the left) opened in August 2020 and includes:
- An enlarged kitchen and student dining space – the new Bruin Café.
- A stage, facilities and storage to support the fine arts program.
- A full-size gymnasium with bleachers and integrated audiovisual equipment for sound and visual displays.
- A weight room, locker rooms, athletic and trainer offices.
The new Academic Building (pictured to the left) will open in August 2020 and include:
- 19 classrooms, four science labs and a college counseling suite.
- Dedicated space for a food pantry, larger health room and a hygiene area to include student laundry and shower facilities.
- Academic and executive offices under one roof.
- The modular buildings on the hillside have been removed.
- The hillside will be returned to green space.
- Campus parking is being developed on the former service station/White Castle property directly adjacent to DPCR on Central Parkway.