DePaul Cristo Rey High School is currently seeking a High School College Counselor with teaching experience for the 2019-2020 school year. This position will work directly within the school’s counseling program primarily with students and families on all aspects of the college search, application, and admission process. Ideal candidates must have a strong work ethic and possess the following traits:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- Teaching license or certification in the state of Ohio or the path for transferring license.
- Three to five years’ experience in college guidance and/or college admissions experience; preference will be given to candidates with expertise in college counseling and/or selective college admissions.
- Experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and become DPCR van certified; requires fulfilling job requirements during evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must complete VIRTUS Child Protection course prior to employment with DPCR.
- This position requires the completion of a FBI, BCI&I and drug screening.
Please use this Indeed link to apply.
DePaul Cristo Rey High School, located at 1133 Clifton Hills Ave, in Cincinnati, Ohio has adopted the following racial nondiscriminatory policies.
DePaul Cristo Rey High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in the administration of any of its educational programs or activities or with respect to employment.
Any persons having knowledge of racial discriminatory practices on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and athletics and other school-administered programs should contact the Ohio Department of Education, Center for Student Support and Educational Options, Nonpublic Educational Options Programs, 25 South Front Street, Mail Stop 309, Columbus, Ohio 43215.