Our campus construction project is in full swing. When school starts on Thursday, August 16, there are important changes to campus parking, morning drop-off and afternoon pickup. The instructions below begin on the first day of school, August 16.
Please refer to this map or download this printable version of the map.
MORNING DROP-OFF – ALL STUDENTS WHO ARRIVE BY CAR:
- From Central Parkway, turn onto Clifton Hills and turn into the new semi-circular drive for student drop-off.
- Clifton Hills will be turned into a two-way street, so you can exit the new driveway and turn right to go up to Ludlow Avenue, or turn left to go to Central Parkway.
- Please DO NOT PARK on Clifton Hills or Central Parkway
- Please DO NOT TURN AROUND in Clifton Hills neighbors’ driveways.
- There is no longer ANY STUDENT DROP OFF at or near our driveway from Central Parkway at the south of the school. That is an OFF-LIMITS CONSTRUCTION ZONE.
AFTERNOON PICKUP – ALL STUDENTS PICKED UP BY CAR:
- Pickup at the semi-circular drive on Clifton Hills will be staggered and each grade has a designated pickup time.
- Seniors, Class of 2019 – 3:35-3:45 pm
- Juniors, Class of 2020 – 3:45-3:55 pm
- Sophomores, Class of 2021 – 3:55-4:05 pm
- Freshmen, Class of 2022 – 4:05-4:15 pm
- There are not currently any parking spots available for families to wait for students because of the construction.
- Please DO NOT PARK across the street from the school on Clifton Hills – this is a No Parking Zone.
- You may very well receive a ticket if you park in that area anywhere on Clifton Hills.
- If you have more than one student, choose one pick-up time for both.