DePaul Cristo Rey High School Dress Code
All DePaul Cristo Rey students must follow this dress code every day:
- Navy blue or black dress pants.
- Dark (black or brown) belts, socks and dress shoes. The shoes must be solid color with no metal studding or tips.
- White or blue collared, button-up dress shirts with the DPCR logo, tucked in at all times.
- Navy or heather gray vest, cardigan or pullover sweater with the DPCR logo. These are the only sweaters allowed and must be worn over DPCR uniform shirts only.
- Visible ID key card.
- Hair color is natural and styles are clean, neat and off the face.
- Fingernails must be trimmed, clean and of moderate length and color. Acrylic nails are not allowed.
Students are expected to be in dress code at all times during school hours, at work, at special events and during all field trips unless told otherwise by the school. Violations of the dress code will result in disciplinary action that can include refusing to allow a student to attend class or leave for their Corporate Work Study Program position until the dress code issue is resolved. This would be considered an unexcused school or work absence.
The following are not allowed:
- Sneakers, boots, sandals, flip flops, open-toed shoes, Sperry or Sperry-style topsiders, Uggs or Ugg-like boots, any white-soled shoes.
- Colored or fluorescent socks. Socks should match shoes.
- Visible undergarments.
- Red, pink, purple or any non-natural hair colors or highlights.
- Sunglasses inside at school or work.
- Piercings except for ear piercings in female students. (See the Women’s Dress Code rules on earrings.)
- False teeth (not including dentures), fronts or gold caps.
- Acrylic nails.
Additional Dress Code Rules for Men
Additional Dress Code Rules for Women