Bruin Parents Club
The Bruin Parents Club is open to all DPCR families. There are no dues. Meetings offer opportunities to meet other families while learning more about what’s happening at your student’s high school!
The Mission of the Bruin Parents Club is to create a supportive community by engaging and empowering the school-family partnership to aid in students' reaching their inherent potential.
We will achieve this objective by aiding and supporting activities that build working relationships among parents, teachers and students. This can include:
- recruiting and coordinating volunteers,
- providing special recognition at awards ceremonies,
- organizing parents’ educational events,
- planning teacher appreciation activities,
- or through other activities, such as helping with sports’ events.
Want to get involved?
For more information on the Bruin Parents Club contact the school office at 513-861-0600.