Become A Bruin by January 25 and Save $50
Be Among the First Bruins to Register for the Class of 2022 and You Won’t Have to Pay a Registration Fee!
Want to save $50? It’s this simple:
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) on November 18, 2017, and have your results sent to DPCR.
- Complete the DPCR application, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Form, and turn in all required admissions paperwork by December 8, 2017.
- Watch for your admissions decision letter in January 2018. The letters will be mailed from DPCR on January 10, 2018.
- Return your registration form in-person or by mail to DPCR by the first registration date of January 25, 2018.
- You will not have to pay the $50 registration fee.
Call the Admissions Office:
Senior Admissions Coordinator
513-861-0600, extension 374
Admissions/Financial Aid Coordinator
513-861-0600, extension 375