DPCR COVID PLAN
Bruins will engage in essential content and practices to develop productive, interdisciplinary habits of mind in their pursuit of a high school and college diploma!
- • Do NOT send your students to school if they have had close contact within the previous 10 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Close contact is defined as spending 15 minutes or more within 6 feet or less of a diagnosed person. It automatically includes all household members.
- All morning drop-offs will take place in the Central Parkway lot (see campus map) and students will walk to the new Main Entrance; no one may drop off students in the circle driveway or at the former entrance on Clifton Hills.
- All students’ temperatures will be taken and if it is at or above 100º, the student will be isolated in the nurse’s office.
If you/your student feels sick, please complete this Google form for the school nurse.
Due to COVID-19, visitors are severely limited on campus. “Drop-in” guests are strongly discouraged and may be denied access to the buildings.
Please make arrangements ahead of time for any meetings and when you arrive at campus:
- Use the new Central Parkway entrance. The Clifton Hills side of campus is closed.
- Park in designated visitor spots in the parking lot directly accessed from the main driveway by driving straight ahead. There is additional parking in the former White Castle property next to the entrance driveway.
- Please wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands at the front entrance.
- Submit to a temperature check.
- Follow all social distancing guidelines and see signs for traffic patterns in hallways and public spaces.
To protect our employees, students, guests and public during the coronavirus outbreak, DePaul Cristo Rey High School requires anyone attempting to enter the school on required school business observe these guidelines also.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SCHOOL IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY: