Keeping Our Community Safe
President Biden’s order requiring companies that employ more than 100 persons to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations or weekly testing for their employees impacts DPCR. Due to the legal structure of our Corporate Work Study Program, all DPCR students are legally considered employees of DePaul Cristo Rey High School. Therefore, we must comply with this government mandate.
DPCR leaders recognize that the decision to vaccinate can be difficult for some families. Compliance with the mandate allows us to continue operating as a Cristo Rey school. To support our students and families, DPCR has partnered with Hamilton County Public Health to offer vaccination clinics on-campus Tuesday, November 16 and Tuesday, December 7. For your student to receive a vaccination, the parent/guardian must complete, sign and return a permission slip by Friday, November 12.
All Bruins will pursue academic success, developing the personal habits and discipline required to excel in high school, college and beyond.
• All students and staff will wear masks following the latest recommendation of the CDC (Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention).
• Plexiglas partitions remain in classrooms and the Bruin Café.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
• Everyone should wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
• Hygiene stations will be located around campus with hand
sanitizer and tissues.
All visitors must wear masks when visiting the DPCR campus, regardless of vaccination status.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SCHOOL IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
1. You have a body temperature at or above 100º.
2. If you are currently diagnosed with COVID-19, or have had contact in the last fourteen days with anyone who has or was then diagnosed with COVID-19.
3. If you have been asked to self-quarantine by any hospital or health agency.
4. If you are exhibiting any one or combination of the symptoms of COVID-19 identified in the left side column at the top of this page.