Keeping Our Community Safe
DPCR is partnering with the Hamilton County Public Health Department to offer a free COVID vaccine clinic on Friday, September 17 on campus. Those students who received a first vaccine in August will receive their second dose. First doses will also be given any unvaccinated student who has returned the signed permission slip by Thursday, September 16. Permission slips can be found here: English / Spanish
All Bruins will pursue academic success, developing the personal habits and discipline required to excel in high school, college and beyond.
• All students and staff will wear masks following the latest recommendation of the CDC (Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention).
• Plexiglas partitions remain in classrooms and the Bruin Café.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
• Everyone should wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
• Hygiene stations will be located around campus with hand
sanitizer and tissues.
All visitors must wear masks when visiting the DPCR campus, regardless of vaccination status.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SCHOOL IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
1. You have a body temperature at or above 100º.
2. If you are currently diagnosed with COVID-19, or have had contact in the last fourteen days with anyone who has or was then diagnosed with COVID-19.
3. If you have been asked to self-quarantine by any hospital or health agency.
4. If you are exhibiting any one or combination of the symptoms of COVID-19 identified in the left side column at the top of this page.