TUITION & FEES
DePaul Cristo Rey is for students who desire a college preparatory, Catholic education but could not otherwise afford one.
- As a Cristo Rey school, DPCR must verify the financial eligibility of each application based on Cristo Rey Network guidelines.
- All families who apply to DPCR must complete our Financial Aid Form and provide a copy of their 2022 or most recent completed tax return. (Please make this a link to the Fin Aid Form)
- DPCR takes many factors in addition to family income into consideration in admitting students including family size, significant health care expenses or employment changes.
- DPCR accepts the Ohio EdChoice Scholarship.
- Ohio families don’t pay tuition.
- Out-of-state students will be charged $500 in tuition.
- Every family pays $325 in fees, that amount will increase to $400 in 2024-25.
Tuition is managed through Smart Tuition / Blackbaud Tuition Management. Payments can be made online or at the school.
Please see the Student Handbook for the full Tuition & Fees Policy. Any questions regarding your student’s tuition or fees, please contact our Business Office at 513.861.0600, ext. 378.