Due to COVID-19, visitors are severely limited on campus. “Drop-in” guests are strongly discouraged and may be denied access to the buildings.
Please make arrangements ahead of time for any meetings and when you arrive at campus:
• Use the new Central Parkway entrance. The Clifton Hills side of campus is closed.
• Park in designated visitor spots in the parking lot directly accessed from the main driveway by driving straight ahead. There is additional parking in the former White Castle property next to the entrance driveway.
• Please wear a mask.
• Sanitize your hands at the front entrance.
• Submit to a temperature check.
• Follow all social distancing guidelines and see signs for traffic patterns in hallways and public spaces.
To protect our employees, students, guests and public during the coronavirus outbreak, DePaul Cristo Rey High School requires anyone attempting to enter the school on required school business observe these guidelines also.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE SCHOOL IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
1. You have a body temperature at or above 100.0 degrees.
2. If you are currently diagnosed with COVID-19, or have had contact in the last fourteen days with anyone who has or was then diagnosed with COVID-19.
3. If you have been asked to self-quarantine by any hospital or health agency.